Tuesday, July 23, 2013

 Mark 2: The Nautilus 



The Nautilus is the name of this new model, the Mark 2

If you want to see the Mark 1, click the link below:


THE MARK 1 'The Claw Destroyer'   

I got my inspiration to make the Mark 2 from the film:   Pacific Rim.
This is my model of the Mark 2, it is twice the size of the Mark 1, my previous model, it is also much more powerful than the Mark 1.

                                     

This is the right arm (Photo above).
It has 3 things attached to its right arm: 
1. A missile launcher.
2. A spear.
3. And a shied.





Here is the left arm (Photo above) it has a Claw that enables it to grab almost anything.




         The Cockpit, which is made out of Tungsten Metal, can        withstand close to any kind of weight that is thrown against it. 

Commando Captain is the diver of the Mark 2



 Here are the legs of the Mark 2, that give very powerful kicks.
The Mark 2's legs are also much more flexible than the         Mark 1's legs. 



It also has a cruse missile launcher on its back!







If you did or did not like this model please let me know what your thoughts are and write them below in the comments...





1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete